Last year they were first to the party when it came to delivering drinks to the park. Now Highbury restaurant Top Cuvee has gone one further and will be cycling around North London bringing its Barbecuvée offering to pimp up our park picnics.
So, not only can you get Pet Nat and cocktails brought to your spot in either Clissold Park and Highbury Fields (or to take away), you can also get dishes from their amazing BBQ Street Food menu - with everything from shucked oysters to dessert on offer.
The menu reads like a total dream:
- 1/2 Dozen Carlingford Oysters
- Whipped Cods Roe with Grilled Flatbread
- BBQ Asparagus with Bagna Cauda
- Deep-Fried Onions and Aioli
- Zucchini Fritter and Chimichurri Sandwich
- Bavette and Wild Garlic Sandwich
- Rhubarb Fool
- Chocolate and Blood Orange Mousse
You can order dish by dish or get the whole lot brought to you for £52.50.
More about Barbecuvée
When does it start? Available every weekend from Friday 16 April until Sunday 16 May 2021
How to order: On their website.
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @topcuvee.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners