What: Radio Alice Canary Wharf
In a nutshell: Organic pizzas go east.
Summing it all up: After successful restaurants in Hoxton and Clapham, Radio Alice are next bringing their pizzas out east to Canary Wharf. Expect all the pizzas from the original, all made with organic ingredients.
They already have pizza restaurants in Hoxton Square and Clapham and now Radio Alice are about to go much further east, opening in Canary Wharf.
The brainchild of two Calabrian-born brothers Matteo and Salvatore Aloe (also behind Berberè pizzas in Italy), together with Gail's Bakery co-founder Emma King (who should know a thing or two about dough) Radio Alice pizza serve up 24-hour fermented organic sourdough pizzas. Organic and sustainable ingredients are a staple of the ingredients which mix up Italian and British producers.
Here's an idea of what's on the menu:
- Pork sausage, tomato, Parmigiano Reggiano, fennel seeds
- Aubergine, tomato, fior di latte mozzarella, parsley
- Speck, gorgonzola, fior di latte mozzarella, walnuts, honey
- Prosciutto, burrata, fior di latte mozzarella, orange oil
- Courgette ribbons, stilton, fior di latte mozzarella, pickled onions
And yes, they will do takeaway if you need to grab something for a desk lunch.
More about Radio Alice Canary Wharf
Where is it? Unit 24, Jubilee Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 5NY
When does it open? July 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners