What: Humble Pizza
In a nutshell: Plant-based pizzas in Chelsea
Summing it all up: Vegan and vegetarian pizzas are the order of the day at this very pink Chelsea plant-based pizza palace.
Just opened on King's Road is a different type of pizza restaurant - Humble Pizza is 100% plant-based so there's no pepperoni in sight.
We've had an early look at the menu and instead, it's offering two types of pizza, the main pizzas with a cauliflower base or smaller classic Roman style pan pizza slices ("In Teglia"):
- Truffle and mushrooms on cauliflower (truffle paste, mixed mushrooms, shaved black truffle) - £13.50
- Diavolo on cauliflower (tomato sauce, vegan mozzarella, spicy tofu chorizo) - £12
- Real Tomato In Teglia (San Marzano tomato sauce, oregano, olive oil) - £3.50
- Fungo in Teglia (Shaved Potato, mixed mushroom, cashew nut creme fraiche, roasted parsley) - £5
- Tropical fennel salad (fennel, pomelo, grapefruit, broad bean, elderflower dressing) - £6.50
- Shiitake salad (shiitake mushrooms, watermelon radish, rocket, humble focaccia croutons, shallot and sesame dressing - £8
it's not a hard place to find, either, with a very pink frontage and inside designed to look like a 50s/60s style Italian cafe. And it's all part of the Sloane Stanley estate which holds a huge chunk of Chelsea and is championing the opening.
More about Humble Pizza
Where is it? 342 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5UR
When does it open? Open now
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners