This? Oh it's just the new breakfast pizza going on sale as Jason Atherton's Hai Cenato launches its weekend brunch menu next week.
It has San Marzano tomato, sausage, oregano, prosciutto, mushroom and oozing egg. Which sounds like it could put paid to any amount of hangover issues you may have.
We've been given a sneak preview of the restaurant's other New York Italian-inspired brunch dishes which also sound rather enticing:
- Primo sale, Italian watermelon, 36 month prosciutto, mostocotto
- Chargrilled puffball mushroom, slow poached egg, rosemary focaccia, dragoncello hollandaise
- Cacio e pepe eggs, smoked mackerel, butter poached potatoes, flat parsley
- Toasted sourdough, fried Arlington whites, Nduja jam
- Chargrilled maple cured bacon steak, fried green tomatoes, parsley frittata
More about brunch at Hai Cenato
Where is it? 2 Sir Simon Milton Square, London SW1E 5DJ
When does it open? 8 July 2017
How do I book? Call 020 3816 9320