San Carlo already have two Cicchettis in London (and a few more restaurants too) and now they're gearing up for a third - this time in Knightsbridge.
As with their previous restaurants, it'll all centre around "contemporary Italian dining" with fresh pasta dishes, pizza, fish and meat-focused "carne" plates alongside a selection of fritti dishes. Here's a taste from their current Cichettis:
- Fritto Portofino - deep fried prawns, scallops and calamari served with garlic aioli and spicy Calabrian dip
- Gamberoni - tempura prawns with spicy mayonnaise
- Truffle and Pecorino Ravioli (their our signature pasta)
- Ravioli Lobster - ravioli filled with lobster and served with a light creamy tomato sauce
- Salsiccia - grilled Tuscan sausage with roasted rosemary potatoes
The new opening is right next door to Harrods and, as with all of the San Carlo restaurants, expect a lot of attention to the design. This one is inspired by classical Venetian architecture and alongside the restaurant it'll have a separate bar (so that should be handy if you need a break from the throngs of shoppers) as well as a private room for 18.
More about Cicchetti
Where is it? 6 Hans Road, London SW3 1RX
When does it open? 12 May 2022
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners