If you've ever been a fan of the odd kebab or two, then this will definitely be for you. Taking over a warehouse of MC Motors in Dalston, this will give you the chance to try five of the best - with Turkish cocktails from Ruby's, Camden Town beers and a wine matching stall - plus music from Lucky Chip Soundsystem (and a 30 mins firework display too).
Thos kebabs will be:
- Lucky Chip -Charred confit lamb shoulder, BBQ sauce, feta cheese, olives, sale and garlic sauce (open or wrapped?)
- Carl Clarke - Herb fed Szechuan chicken skewers, spring onions, pickled chilli's, sesame and pickled watermelon salad
- Neil Rankin - Smoked brisket and fattoush flat bread wrap with chilli and garlic sauce
- Mangal 1 - Lamb kofte wrap, salad, sumac, chilli
- Berber & Q - Chicken thigh shawarma, green chilli ketchup, tahini, bread and butter pickle
For £25, you'll get one each of the above, a Camden Town beer and a Ruby's Havana Club Turkitho (before 6pm).
It's at MC Motors, 28 Millers Avenue, Dalston, E8 2DS. Everything kicks off at 3pm until 11pm on August 1 - and you can book online here.