Throughout summer, Hackney Bridge has been entertaining in its courtyard - but now it's heading inside as the indoor dining hall, Hackney Bridge Kitchens, is finally getting ready to launch.
All this comes with a host of new (and returning) food stalls, which include:
- Bakes N Stuffingz - serving jerk pork, jerk chicken and even jerk pulled jackfruit
- Simply Hooked - from ceviche to Sri Lankan spiced fish and chips
- Rainbo - with homemade gyoza and hirata bao buns
- Hanoi Chay - plant-based Vietnamese dishes like rice boxes and banh mis
- Tamila - curries and flakey layered roti from ex-Roti King Executive Chef, Prince Durairaj
- Filigrillz - Filipino flame-grilled meats
- Made In Puglia - authentic and classic Neapolitan pizzas
For drinks, there will be The Hanger, a micropub and a cocktail bar. There will also be events throughout the autumn and winter too including all-night DJs, workshops on food sustainability and a produce market. So in all, expect this spot to be just as popular in winter as it was all summer.
More about Hackney Bridge Kitchens
Where is it? Units 1-28, Echo Building, London E15 2SJ
When does it open? 24 September 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners