The Christmas season has officially kicked off, and that means it's nearly time for the winter edition of Taste of London, taking place later this month at Tobacco Dock. Top chefs who'll be serving up blinding dishes include Smoking Goat's Ali Borer, Master Wei's Guirong Wei, Tou's Ana Gonçalves & Zijun Meng, Smokestak's David Carter, Oklava's Selin Kiazim, Berber & Q's Josh Katz and lots more.
Plus there will be plenty of food to try, including some special dishes created just for the event. We've had an early look at the menu and here's what to expect.
- BAO - (Taste exclusive) - Crab Bao - A hot dog bao bun with brown crab, lemon mayo, chives and coriander - £9
- XU - Taiwanese sausage taro dumplings - £8
- Hoppers - 42 hour roast elumas, roti
- Master Wei Xi'an - (Taste exclusive) - Meatball Biangbiang - Wei's hand-pulled noodles with special meatballs - £9
- Berenjak - Jujeh kabab zeresh polow
- Whipped - Gingerbread and caramel layered cheesecake (V) - £6
- Farzi Cafe - Butter Chicken Bao - A steamed bao bun with butter chicken served with pickle mayo and green chilli aioli - £7
- Burger and Lobster - (Taste exclusive) Butter-poached lobster and winter squash risotto - £14
- Britten for Food - Gochujang cornflake chicken, charcoal doughnut and spiced slaw - £6
- Sagardi - Txuleton matured beef with piquillo peppers on sourdough - £12
- Wild Rice - Avocado Som Tum (V) - £6
- Neat Burger - (Taste exclusive) - Kimchi Chick'n Burger - Neat Chick'n burger with mayo and kimchi slaw (VG) - £8
- Thursday: Zela - (Taste exclusive) Umiyama - Fresh water eel served with wild mushrooms, salicorne sauce and foie gras - £14
- Friday: Bubala - Aubergine Yemen style - Aubergine topped with Yemeni herby sauce and date syrup (V) - £8
- Saturday: Lemlem Kitchen - Asa Fish Iyu Injera Taco - Beer battered cod loin, awaze yoghurt, pickles and injera served on a wheat tortilla - Price TBC
- TŌU- Iberian Katsu Roll – Taste of Winter Edition - Slow cooked deep fried Iberian pork neck, shredded cabbage, sliced onion, American cheese, fruity sauce and mayo sandwiched between toasted brioche - £11
So if you're thinking of heading over to Tobacco Dock - it looks like there's a lot of great stuff to choose from.
More about Taste of London
Where is it? Tobacco Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Ln, London E1W 2SF
When does it run? 21-24 November 2019
Find out more: Visit their website.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners