(We're updating this piece as the awards are released)
We're gearing up for the new Michelin awards for 2020, probably the most important awards of the season. They're being announced on Monday afternoon - but as ever, Michelin is announcing the new Bib Gourmands to get us in the Michelin mood.
So these aren't stars - but kind of a prelude to the stars. The Bib Gourmands "highlight restaurants which offer good quality, good value cooking". How that translates into awards this year means that the following London restaurants get new Bibs this year, bringing London's total to 34:
- Two Lights - "a fun, neighbourhood spot in lucky Shoreditch"
- Berenjak - "modern Persian cooking at the small but perfectly formed Berenjak"
- Bancone - "Freshly made pasta at great prices"
Come back on Monday afternoon for our full Michelin coverage - and we think there might be a few new three-star awards on the way. In the meantime:
- Here's what was awarded a star in 2019
- Here are all of London's current Michelin Starred restaurants
- Here are all of London's Bib Gourmands
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners