What: Terra Terra
In a nutshell: Italian by the Finchley Road tube
Summing it all up: This all-day Italian restaurant kicks off at 6.30am for commuters and then features an all-day menu of pasta, pizzette and more. Plus it should have an impressive cocktail list.
News reaches us of a new all-day Italian restaurant that's coming to Finchley Road, around the corner from the Tube station. They'll be serving coffee from 6.30am and the bakery will be running from 7.30am so should be handy just before your morning commute. As for the rest of the day, here's a taster of what's on the menu:
- Cacio e pepe Arancini
- Beef carpaccio, wild rocket & crispy parmesan
- Seabass cevice , crushed avocado , pomegranate, coriander
- Crispy polenta, agrodolce aubergine
- Fennel sausage pizette, roasted peppers & chilli oil
- Pea & courgette risotto, crispy artichoke
- Crab macaroni, chilli & samphire
- Lamb ragu, casarecce & pangratatto
- Ricotta Cannolo, Chocolate & Orange
- Amalfi Lemon Posset, Fennel & almond biscotti
The drinks list does sound like it has potential, drafting in Walter Pintus, the mixologist who's worked at The Mandrake, and the Rivoli Bar at The Ritz and The Conduit (and has also won the Best UK Bartender award). His list will feature Italian cocktails with a twist, including an "1860’s Negroni".
As for the restaurant, it's a 40-seater, has an outdoor terrace. It's from new restaurant company Ghost Group who have worked on openings including the Manhattan Loft Project, the Mondrian in London and Dreamland in Margate.
More about Terra Terra
Where is it? 120 Finchley Rd, London NW3 5JB
When does it open? 3 September 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners