If you've been a fan of the various KERB street food markets across town, then you'll definitely be interested on what's coming next. They're getting ready to launch KERB X - which sees them mixing their street food know-how with a new Saturday market - on opposite sides of town.
First up, launching on 25 August is KERB X Hornsey Town Hall in Crouch End. This one is part of the refurb of the building - adding an arts centre and more. Here; KERB will have the following traders to kick things off:
- BBQ DREAMZ - Lee and Sinead’s Filipino backyard BBQ: adobo glaze pork belly and satay chicken mega boxes.
- BAGGIO BURGER - Nino’s Amalfi coast inspired chuck steak burgers featuring Nduja Really like it / ‘Classico Roberto’ and the fig jam ‘Toppolino’ with mozzarella and parma ham.
- THE BEEFSTEAKS - Butcher’s steak and chips with Alex Pashby’s homemade chimichurri or peppercorn sauce.
- WILDERBEE - The UK’s original chilli infused honey.
- WILDES CHEESE - Wildes Cheese is a small award-winning independent artisan cheese making company based in the heart of the city on an industrial estate in Tottenham, North London.
- HERON HAWKER - Retail and workshop space based in North London.
- DUNNS (starting beginning of Sept) - Fifth generation family run bakery deep-rooted in the Crouch End community.
Then - on 1 September, KERB X Peckham lands. They'll be by the archways near Peckham Rye. The full list of traders is still being worked out (keep an eye on their site) but they'll be sharing the space with Peckham Springs, Brick Brewery and Little Bird Gin - who will all be providing all the refreshments you'll need.
More about KERB X
Where is it? Crouch End: Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre, The Broadway, Crouch End, London, N8 9JJ. Peckham: Blenheim Grove, Peckham Rye, SE15 4QS
When? 25 August in Hornsey, 1 September in Peckham - both 11am-4pm and every Saturday after.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners