2 days. 8 Traders. 1 Bucket. If that doesn't tell you almost EVERTHING you need to know about Kerb's upcoming fried chicken event, then let us elaborate further.
Taking place on 5 and 6 May in King's Cross eight chicken traders will showcase their fried fare.
Tickets are £25 (early bird - geddit - are already sold out) and for that you get a portion of fried chicken from each Bucket List trader, plus a complimentary drink of choice.
Here's who's serving what on the day:
- Mother Clucker: Tea brined, buttermilk soaked, twice battered fried chicken strips served with homemade hot sauce and lime mayo
- Other Side Fried: Cocoa chilli and maple chicken strips with a lime coriander mayo
- Bill or Beak: Szechuan fried chicken tender, with green chilli sauce, fermented chilli sauce
- Killa Dilla: A juicy chicken tender double-coated in crushed Chilli Heatwave tortilla chips + chipotle salt then fried till crispy
- Daja Chicken: Boneless breast strips or boneless thigh pieces
- Only Jerkin': Jerk or mango chicken nuggets triple dipped in ginger beer batter
- Petare: Masa fried chicken strips with guava glazed sauce and habanero mayo
- Mother Flipper: Korean fried chicken wings with Gochujang glaze, spring onion, sesame seeds, Korean chilli flakes
There'll also be plenty of sides to load up on, although these are extra, plus drinks from KERB's Bucket List bar, a Beavertown craft beer bar and a Bacardi mojito bar.
KERB's The Bucket list runs 12-11pm on 5-6 May at West Handyside Canopy just behind Kings Cross station. Get tickets here