Since originally starting on Holloway Road, Zia Lucia has both won great reviews and many fans. They've since expanded to Hammersmith, Wembley and Aldgate - and next up is Wandsworth. They'll be opening where Chit Chaat Chai used to be on Old York Road.
At the heart of the menu is their 48-hour fermented dough - and they have several different bases. So you can choose from traditional white flour, wholemeal, gluten-free or a vegetable charcoal black base. Here's a taste of the menu:
- Margherita with Buffalo Mozzarella: tomato, fior di latte mozzarella, basil, buffalo mozzarella
- Parma Ham & Parmigiano: tomato, mozzarella, Parma ham, parmigiano
- Burrata & Roasted Peppers: tomato, mozzarella, fresh burrata, roasted peppers
- Ortolana: tomato, mozzarella, courgettes, roasted peppers, olives
- Paperon de’ Pep(p)eroni: tomato, mozzarella, spianata spicy salami, roasted peppers
This time around, they've also teamed up with Brighton Brewery Laine Brew Co to create new craft beers to complement the doughs under the name of Birra Cabriolè - with an unfiltered lager the first to arrive - and a black lager beer and gluten-free option coming soon.
More about Zia Lucia Wandsworth
Where is it? 356 Old York Road, London SW18 1SS
When does it open? 11 December 2020
Launch details: 11-17 December, 50% off pizza, dine-in and takeaway
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners