Now we're past November 5th (although you may have only watched the fireworks from the comfort of your sofa) it's safe to get a little bit more excited about Christmas - and that's what Bears ice cream is doing. Phil Harrison and Vera Thordardottir's independent London-based ice cream company has a brand new ice cream range that goes all-in on Christmas (and can be delivered, of course).
There are six new flavours in total - many of them very unique indeed:
- Mince Pie - Mince pies are smashed into a winter spiced ice cream (vegan version available too).
- Candy Cane - Candy cane smashed up and mixed with peppermint ice cream.
- Christmas Tree - Nordic pine needles are infused with lemon to make this festive ice cream (this one might not win over everyone)
- Fig Roll - Named after the classic biscuit - spiced ice cream with fig jam and fig rolls swirled through.
- Soft Blue Cheese, Hazelnut & Mulled Pear - Mulled pears are swirled into a thick jersey milk ice cream with soft blue cheese and hazelnuts.
- Spiced Roast Pineapple Sorbet (V) - Pineapples roasted in dark sugar, coriander seeds, star anise, pureed and churned into a spiced pineapple sorbet.
So if you're needing to feel a little more Christmassy, they can be bought now up until Chrismas.
More about Bears
How to order: On their website
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @bearsicecream.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners