The latest in The Jugged Hare’s infamous gourmet dinner series, The Murphia Games, sees Ireland’s most celebrated chefs (each of them on our Hot Dinners Murphia List for 2019) creating 5 of the best game dishes just for you, with wines paired by The Jugged Hare's sommelier.
So clear your calendar, and loosen your belt buckles because this is one culinary masterclass you can’t afford to miss.
- Anna Haugh, Myrtle - Wild venison, cep and pearl barley dressing (paired with Albariño, Te Awa, LeftField, Gisborne, New Zealand ‘16)
- Marguerite Keogh, The Five Fields - Hare pithivier (paired with Merlot, Les Moulines, Herault, France ‘17)
- Richard O’Connell, Seasoned Kitchen - Roast breast of Yorkshire grouse, fermented parsnip gratin, beets, poached pear, grain granola (paired with Sancerre Rouge, Tabordet, Loire valley, France ‘17)
- Kevin Burke, The Ninth - Duck fat treacle tart, sheep’s milk ice cream (paired with Shiraz, Free Run Juice, Samurai, Australia ‘17)
- Rafael Liuth, The Jugged Hare - Bosworth ash mousse, damson and ratafia chutney, yarrow leaves (paired with Muscat de Beaumes de Venise, Cuvée Les Trois Fonts, Domaine de Coyeux, France ‘09)
More about The Murphia Games
Where is it? The Jugged Hare, 49 Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4SA
When? 2 October 2019
How much? Tickets are £85 for the dinner including paired wines.
How to book: Book online or call 020 7614 0134.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners