What: Butcher and the Farmer
In a nutshell: An Australian restaurant from two TV cooking show winners lands in London
Summing it all up: Steve Flood and Will Stewart's restaurant is coming from Australia, all the way to the O2. The restaurant is a ‘farm-to-table’ concept and will be focused on sharing dishes
There’s a new restaurant opening up at the O2 called Butcher and the Farmer. It was founded by Steve Flood and Will Stewart in Australia in 2015 after they won the TV cooking show My Kitchen Rules. If you’re wondering why they are crossing to the other side of the world to open another one - well it turns out that the pair are actually British, so it’s something of a homecoming.
It sounds like the London opening will largely follow the concept of the Sydney original, with simple dishes available breakfast through to dinner. The London menu covers pizza, pasta, rotisserie, from the butcher, land and sea and more - it's quite a large menu.
- WHOLE CHICKEN - served with garlic toum, pickled red cabbage, sweet + sour cucumbers, oak lettuce, hot bread
- BUTCHER’S BURGER - seasoned beef, house basting, double American cheese, oak lettuce aioli, pickles, mustard ketchup, fries.
- BURRATA PIZZA - tomato sugo, fior di latte, confit garlic, basil, oregano, sea
- GARLIC PRAWN PIZZA - tomato sugo, cherry tomatoes, fennel, garlic, chilli, fior di latte, basil pesto
- ROTISSERIE CHICKEN - tomato sugo, chorizo, fior di latte, Spanish onion, BBQ sauce
- CRISPY SKIN SALMON - Beetroot hummus, snowpeas, pea tendrils, pistachio, burnt lemon (limited)
- FISH TACOS - flathead fillets, pickled red cabbage, burnt corn, jalapeno mayonnaise, coriander (2)
More about Butcher and the Farmer
Where is it? Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX
When does it open? 25 November 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners