A brand new KERB street food market is on the way but it's one with a difference - it'll be completely meat-free. They're linking up with WeWork, who have a location on the square and who already have a meat-free policy in action.
This will be the 10th KERB market, and as well as the traders on show, they'll also be developing future vegan and vegetarian offers there with their "inKERBator" programme so expect to see a lot more meat-free vendors hitting the KERB circuit soon.
As for what's on offer at Devonshire Square, here's what they tell us we can expect in the first four weeks:
- Greedy Khao - Lee and Faai’s authentic, home-cooked Thai vegan curries. Signature dish: tofu puff Thai red curry
- Little Leaf - Vegan sourdough pizzas. Signature dish: homemade pesto base with zucchini and cashew ricotta
- Palm Greens - Kali Hamm and Memby Jago’s locally sourced, vegan salad bar. Mixing flavours from around the world featuring ‘Beet The Heat’, sesame roasted tofu, kale, raw shredded beets, carrots, quinoa and spicy carrot dressing
- Biff’s Jack Shack - Biff Burrow’s deep fried vegan jackfruit burgers and sugar cane-speared ‘Buffalo Wingz’
- Vegals - Chloe Watt’s vegan bagels. Signature dish: salt beef (seitan) bagels with pickle, mustard and pepperjack ‘cheese’
- Elote - Alex Hutton’s veggie quesadillas, elote de callejeros, chickpea fritters and Mexican tacos.
- Club Mexicana - The pioneer of vegan street food in London. Meriel Armitage’s BBQ-pulled jackfruit burritos, beer battered tofish tacos and nachos loaded with ‘cheeze’ sauce, black beans, salsa verde, pickles, guacamole and sour ‘cream’.
So if you're looking for a vegan or vegetarian feast every day of the week - here's where to come...
More about KERB Devonshire Square
Where is it? WeWork Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YF
When does it start? 26 September 2018, every Wednesday - Friday 12-2pm.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners