Over the past few weeks, you may have seen the hashtag #MyLondonDish on Instagram. It's been part of the Mayor of London's quest to find the capital's favourite food dishes. The best were collated into a public vote - with the winner just revealed.
So big congrats to KraPow LDN for their Moo Ping - served up at Druid Street Market (one of our own personal fave spots in London) and posted by @Londonfoodboy.
As Sadiq himself says "Huge congratulations to KraPow LDN for scooping the title of #MyLondonDish. It has been amazing to see so many Londoners and visitors to the city sharing their take on #MyLondonDish and spreading the message that London is open to some of the finest cuisine in the world."
As for the whole top five? Here's how it ended up:
- Moo Ping - Northern Thai – from KraPow LDN at Druid St Market, SE1. Posted by @Londonfoodboy
- Chicken Tikka Masala - British Indian – homemade and posted by Proper Tasty
- Knafeh – Berber/North African - Barbary, Covent Garden, WC2. Posted by The Foodie Diaries
- Rainbow Croissants - French/Italian (filled with Italian amarena jam) – made by Sarah Barber @sbpatisserie and posted by Hotel Café Royal
- Shoyu Tonkotsu – Japanese - Monohon Ramen, Old Street, EC1. Posted by Tranvfood
For more pics, visit the My London Dish website.