Who would say no to a free lunch, particularly when it comes courtesy of top chef Peter Gordon from The Providores. That's what's on offer this week in Soho at Air New Zealand's two-day pop-up. They've teamed up with the Kiwi chef to showcase the in-flight menu on board their planes.
Visitors will be able to try the airline's canapes and drink the wines you'll find on board from New Zealand winery Villa Maria. And they'll also be able to pre-book meals to take away. The menu is:
- Lamb with minted peas, braised lettuce with bacon lardons and salt roasted crushed new potatoes with mint jelly
- Yoghurt marinated chicken tikka with saffron pilaf jewelled rice and aloo ghobi with spicy raita dressing
- Vegetarian Chunky vegetable and tofu coconut curry with spinach and coriander green rice
- Soy marinated tofu brown rice seaweed with sesame miso dressing
- Treacle Tart with clotted cream
- Apple rhubarb tart with rosemary cream
What: This is how we fly
Where: Unit London Gallery, 147 Wardour Street, London, W1F 8WD.
How do I book? Slots are booking out fast, but if you're quick you can book your takeaway lunch today and tomorrow here