More changes have come to Clerkenwell as long-running pub Artisan has just had a complete refurbishment. As well as a total refit, they're the latest place to open all-day as a work environment with their mezzanine floor being a workspace in the day - and a cocktail area in the evening.
And in line with that, the menu has a had a big change too - now you can expect:
- West Coast Salad bowl: Candied pecans / Strawberries / Coriander / Avocado / Carrots / Spinach / Feta / Quinoa (£9)
- Teriyaki swordfish - Sesame Noodleidge / Asian vegetables / Shanghai dressing (£12)
- Dr Pepper homebrew BBQ glazed St Louis rib - Dry rubbed and Hickory smoked with grilled lime and garlic buttered corn on the cob / Caesar slaw / House seasoned fries (£20)
- Flatbread with flaked smoked salmon - Lemon Mayo / Capers / Arugula (£9)
- Louisiana fish and chips - Cajun catfish / Seasoned sweet potato fries / Preserved lemon dressing / Pickle / Refried beans (£12)
The revamped place is open now AND they're having a soft launch with 50% off food until 26 August. Find out more about that here.