In the past few weeks, we've seen more and more restaurants, cafes and bakeries open all over town, offering delivery for the first time. But every so often there's something that you really want but you just happen to be outside the delivery zone. Well, if a Cronut is what you crave, then Dominique Ansel Bakery is here to help.
For the Easter weekend, they're extending delivery to a much wider London area. So if you want this month's special Cronut - Rice Pudding & Jam - but were self-isolating a little too far away, here's your chance.
The areas now covered are:
- West: Battersea, Clapham, Fulham, Kensington, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Pimlico and Belgravia to the West
- South: Lambeth, Camberwell, Southwark
- Central: Covent Garden, Paddington, Marylebone, Fitzrovia, Farringdon
- North: King’s Cross, Camden, Primrose Hill and Regents Park
- East: Shoreditch, Hoxton and Hackney.
Also on the menu is their Berry Easter Egg, a handmade strawberry-shaped chocolate egg filled with mini chocolate truffles inside as well as brioche Hot Cross Buns topped with spiced cinnamon star anise glaze. There's also the Magic Breakfast Bunny - "a classic French religieuse (a double-decker cream puff) all dressed up for Easter and filled with Gianduja hazelnut chocolate cream and homemade raspberry jam" - from which all profits go to 450 schools to reach children at risk of hunger.
The easter range is available until 13th April but the extended delivery radius for the Cronut (and some other items) is permanent. To order enter your postcode in the Deliveroo homepage and search for Dominique Ansel Bakery in your area.