If you're looking for a fun way to bump up your five a day intake, may we suggest a trip to the Dominique Ansel Bakery this weekend? For three days only they're holding a Summer Marché.
The idea is to celebrate the best seasonal fruits from around the world. So they're filling their pastry section with 10 rather lovely sounding fruit tarts. They're using blueberries from Hertfordshire, British Jubilee Strawberries grown exclusively at only three UK farms and more. Here's the full line-up.
- Kentish Cherry Tart - with Rainier cherries grown in Kent, toasted hazelnut cream, and sour cherry jam
- Golden and Red Raspberry Tart - served with Tahitian rice pudding and homemade raspberry jam
- Fresh Mango, Kalamansi & Coconut Tart - with sliced mango, kalamansi curd, whipped coconut ganache, and fresh lime zest
- Honey-Poached Apricot Tart - with apricots from the south of France, tonka bean and Valrhona Almond chocolate ganache, and fresh apricot compote
- Wye Valley Blueberry Tart - with lychee cream, and blueberry jam
- Italian Black Fig & Earl Grey Tart served with homemade fig jam
- Jubilee Strawberry & Cornish Clotted Cream Tart
- Metis Oxy Plum & Honey Tart with Mirabelle plum jam, and Kent beach honey ganache
- Yellow Peach & Crème Pâtissière Tart with white peach jam
- Blackberry & Savarin Tart - which comes with a Brillat-Savarin ganache and homemade blackberry jam
More about Dominique Ansel Bakery London
Where is it? Dominique Ansel Bakery London, 17-21 Elizabeth St, London SW1W 9RP
When? The Summer Marché runs from 2-4 August 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners