The v popular evening street food collection Night Tales is on the way back - but this time they're heading for a new location, Hackney Wick, taking over an old stone merchant and car scrap yard.
And they've teamed up with some new food partners too - so here's what you can expect:
- Real jerk and Jamaican cooking from Rudies - including Jerk Pulled Pork Burgers all served with sweet potato fries
- New York style pizza by the slice from Slice Guys - including The ‘Truffled’ - with Truffle Infused Mozzarella.
- Mac n Cheese croquettes and fried chicken buns from Nanny Bills
- Amazing burgers from Lucky Chip
- Chicken wings from Wingmen
- All manner of egg dishes from The Good Egg
They'll have bars to go with all that eating too.
- The Lazy Flamingo Bar - Pink Pina Colada’s, Spiced Mojito’s and Watermelon Sherbet Daiquiris.
- Coco’s Rum Shack - spiked coconuts, coconut based cocktails and coconut water
- ENTER.Sake - their first ever pop-up sake bar in London,
- The Singha Discovery Bar featuring the Singha “Zen Den.” which Thai beer uses a blend of bitter, sweet, earthy and spicy flavours.
Alongside all this, different DJs every night, with Eddie Richards kicking things off on launch night.
Night Tales opens on 24 June at 1-2 Hepscott Road, London E9 5HA. They'll be open every Friday and Saturday until 28 August. For more, follow them on Twitter @NightTalesLDN