What: Yard Sale Pizza
In a nutshell: Popular pizzas come to Hackney Road
Summing it all up: With pizza restaurants in Finsbury Park, Clapton, Walthamstow and Leyton - it's now time for Hackney Road to join the Yard sale Gang. And there are some new calzones on the menu...
It's five years since the first Yard Sale Pizza opened in Clapton and now they're getting ready to open their fifth restaurant on Hackney Road - and this one is bigger than ever.
They'll be taking over the space that used to hold Bad Sports, a two-floor space close to Hoxton station. Here they'll be open from midday for the first time, and will deliver as far as Bethnal Green, Shoreditch, Hoxton, and London Fields.
As far as new dishes go, they're introducing a new calzone menu with Cobble Lane cured meat, veggie and vegan calzones from Monday to Friday lunchtimes only (full calzone info to follow).
And their popular pizzas will all be there too, of course. They include:
- "Holy Pepperoni" - Cobble Lane pepperoni, Napoli piccante, and crumbled Nduja sausage
- "TSB" - tender stem broccoli, parmesan, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil
- "Herb Your Enthusiasm" - grilled artichokes, olives, red onion, and salsa verde
- "The Aubergine" - Garlic roasted aubergines, parmesan crumb & fresh basil
- "New Porker" - Fresh Sicilian sausage, guindilla chillies, garlic, oregano & fresh basil
And on top of that, they have regular specials, including their Love-In pizzas which are special team-ups with chefs and restaurants (which recently included Matty Matheson as well as collaborations with Breddos, Patty & Bun, Loyle Carner and more).
They'll also have their cheese and marmite garlic bread, Happy Endings ice cream sandwiches, local London beers, and wines from Borough Wines.
More about Yard Sale Pizza Hackney Road
Where is it? 184 Hackney Road, London E2 7QL
When does it open? September 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners