What: Iron Bloom
In a nutshell: Cocktails and dining in a Shoreditch factory
Summing it all up: The people behind Looking Glass Cocktail Club have opened their latest venture, a drinking and dining den that's within an old Shoreditch iron factory.
The people behind Looking Glass Cocktail club have just opened their next venture - and this time it's a restaurant as well as a cocktail bar. They've taken over former iron era factory (hence the name) and transformed it into a "triple-tiered drinking and dining den."
For food, we're told to expect a British inspired menu made of small sharing plates - and the dishes:
- Oxtail croquette - Celeriac remoulade, crispy chorizo, raisin puree
- Guniea fowl pudding - Chestnut mushrooms, brie, Yorkshire pudding
- Lobster doughnut - Gruyere cheese, chorizo, chipotle ketchup, shallots
- Grilled Cauliflower - Cheese fritters, cauliflower puree, golden raisins
- Wagyu beef and marrow burger - Smoked bacon, gruyere, roast shallots, truffle mayo
- Pineapple mousse - Coconut cream, compressed pineapple, pistachio
Expect a lot of the original factory features to remain. We like the idea of the DJ booth inside the industrial lift, who will be playing what they call "Supper House".
More about Iron Bloom
Where is it? 46 Great Eastern Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3EP
When does it open? Open now
Find out more: Visit their website.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners