The latest place to kick off a new delivery service for the new year are Sugoi JPN - they've just launched Japanified - starting in Wimbledon and expanding to Stockwell soon.
Broadly inspired by the cuisine of Osaka, the team have taken international cuisine and - as they say - have "Japanified" it. There's two main offerings - sliders and taco kits.
The sliders first, they include:
- Wagyu patty with chimichurri, fried quail egg, avocado dressing
- Sweet potato korokke patty, tomatoes, onion, tonkatsu sauce (vegan)
- Soft shell crab tempura patty, spicy mayo, lamb's lettuce, shichimi
Then there are the blue corn taco kits, with prepared fillings that include:
- Tuna and salmon sashimi and kimchee sauce
- Glazed chicken karaage
- Vegan beef with tonkatsu sauce and kuromame beans
Alongside those are cassava fries, tori teba (chicken wings) and Japanese coleslaw.
More about Japanified
Where? Wimbledon (open now), Stockwell (28 January)
How to order: On Deliveroo
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners