They only managed to open their new restaurant Larry's for a few days before lockdown hit, but the people behind Levan are bouncing back in Peckham with a new at-home venture, Levan to Go.
They're introducing a weekly changing seasonal a la carte menu that will pick from some of their most popular dishes, and will include:
- Smoked cod’s roe, fennel and radish; Chicken liver parfait crostini
- Caramelised onion brioche, whipped butter
- Marinda tomatoes, elderflower vinaigrette, basil and Burrata, courgettes, preserved lemon, mint.
- Burrata, courgette, chilli, mint, seeds
- Levan Potato, oyster mushroom & Vacherin pie – available as a half or whole pie
- Slow roast lamb with peas, broad beans and goat’s curd
- Trout ‘en papiollote’ - Chalk Stream Trout, confit tomato, aioli
- Tarte tatin – available as a whole or half
- Dark chocolate and olive oil ganache, salted hazelnut praline
There's also a small natural and low-intervention wine list as well as a separate list of "exceptional and rare bottles" from the cellar with cult producers like Jean Francois Ganevat, Domaine l’Ocatavin and Phillipe Bornard on the list.
More about Levan
Where is it? 12-16 Blenheim Grove, Peckham, London SE15 4QL
When does it open? Open now (order 48hrs before pick-up)
Delivery range: Collection only now, delivery within 1.5 miles soon
How to book: Order online
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @levanlondon
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners