They've been closed since Lockdown but the much-loved Gunpowder is making a return to Spitalfields for a new delivery and collection service. They've reformatted some of their best dishes for delivery, including the Karawari soft shell crab and their lamb chops are being repurposed into a curry. Alongside these will be some weekly specials and drinks will also be available for collection.
Here's a taster of what's on the menu:
- Malabar Chicken Wings with Mustard Yogurt Dip
- Avila Root Vegetable & Coconut Curry with Curry Leaf Oil
- Gunpowder's Kashmiri Lamb Curry
- Karawari Soft Shell Crab
- Nagaland House Crispy Pork Ribs Topped with Spicy Tamarind Sauce
- Old Monk Rum Pudding with Vanilla Custard
We're still waiting for word on when their Tower Bridge restaurant will re-open, but we'll let you know as soon as we do.
More about Gunpowder
Where is it? 11 White's Row, Spitalfields, London E1 7NF
When does it start? 23 May 2020, running Thursday - Sunday
How to order: Via their website.
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @gunpowder_london.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners