Update - voting has now closed - find out who came top.
Vote now and you could win a bottle of fizz!
2013 has been a very big year indeed for new openings. Our recent openings list shows that just under 200 new restaurants opened in London over the last year - a huge amount.
But now we want to hear from you. We want to pick the best new London opening of 2013 and can think of no better people to choose than Hot Dinners readers themselves. The only rule is that the restaurant has to have opened in 2013. Luckily our handy list has more than enough to choose from.
So get looking at the new openings list and let us know below - which of those new openings was the best for you? We'll need your votes by December 30 2013 - so get voting now.
See all the openings in 2013 here and then vote below:
Voting has now closed - find out who came top.
Terms and conditions
- Voting closes December 30 (extended for one more day)
- To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Hot Dinners
- No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
- All entries must be made using the form above. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- If you are chosen, we will notify you by e-mail. If we do not get a response to the email within one week, the prize will be offered to a runner-up. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered. You can find out who has won a particular competition by contacting Hot Dinners through the "contact us" link.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified and automated competition entries will be disqualified