If you were lucky enough, as we were, to get a seat at the last Breddos TacOver with LA's Guerrilla Tacos, you'll know that these mash-ups are hot tickets.
So when we tell you that for their next mashup Breddos are teaming up with Som Saa and Anglo-Thai's John Chantarasak for a Mexi-Thai Sunday BBQ you know this is one date you HAVE to put in the diary.
The menu sounds particularly must-have:
- Red curry short rib tacos with blackened pineapple nam prik
- Whole salt-crusted sea bass with habanero jaew
- Scallop tiradito tostadas with coriander root, bone marrow and lemongrass
- Buttermilk fried chicken wings with roasted chilli jam and Thai basil
- Northern Thai spiced larp taco of Anglo-Asian mushrooms with galangal nam prik.
As for drinks, there’ll be Singha slushies, Mezcal Margarita buckets, Som Tam Chillibacks and NewComer Wines.
When: Sunday 23 April 2017
Where: Breddos 82 Goswell Rd, London EC1V 7DB from 12pm-late
How to book: It's walk-ins only.