After winning the Slider Decider two years in a row, Adam Rawson is bringing those burgers along to his next week-long pop-up. He's appearing at the Sun & 13 Cantons with the winning burgers AND a Seven Wonders of the Culinary World menu.
The ex-Pachamama chef's evening menu will be seven courses, each from a different place that he's visited in the past few months. So that's a VERY enticing menu that features:
- Lamb and golden raisin pastilla - Morroco
- Baked mussels and gorgonzola - Sadinia
- Bacalhau a bras - Lisbon
- Porcini and truffle "ravioli" - Piedmont
- 60 day aged basque ex-dairy cow, foie gras & patatas - Basque country
- Dark chocolate and liquid gold - Croatia
- Manchego and smoked membrio - Catalonia
All that's £38.50 and you can book tickets now.
If you want to try the burgers, head to the pub at lunchtime where they'll both be available:
- Pan Con Chicharron - Aged Galician patty, smoked cheddar, aji rocotto ketchup, aji Amarillo mustard, salsa criolla & crispy pork (£9)
- Global Traveller - Aged Galician mince, truffle aioli, wild rocket, gorgonzola, balsamic onions & pancetta (£9)
- Triple-cooked onion aioli chips (£3.50)
And there's an aubergine version of the Global Traveller too, if you're steering clear of meat.
Adam Rawson will be at The Sun & 13 Cantons, 21 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NG from 3-15 October 2016. For more, follow him on Twitter @adamrawson89.