Mark Jarvis, best known for launching Anglo, as well as Stem and Neo Bistro, is getting ready for his next project. He's joined Liv restaurant in Belgravia (which opened last year) as Chef Director and he's bringing along another Anglo alumnus as head chef, Joe Laker (pictured above and who was also sous chef at St Leonards).
At the new location, we're told to expect "an eclectic mix of seasonal land, sea and meat dishes" and planned for the menu are:
- Burrata gazpacho, crab ailio and Australian truffle risotto
- Lamb and anchovy butter with braised summer squash
- Wild turbot with potato and fennel gratin
- Gratinated aubergine with caponata and pine nuts
- Olive oil soft serve with honeycomb and rosemary wafer
- Chocolate cremeux with chocolate crumb and toasted hazelnut
The menu revamp does sound like a step up, to be honest - so this should be one to watch.
More about Liv
Where is it? 18 Holbein Place, Belgravia SW1W 8NL
When does it re-open? 7 September 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners