They've been busy preparing meals for the vulnerable in Hackney and now Angelina in Dalston are ready to kick off their new delivery service. The restaurant, which was highly recommended by Jay Rayner, will continue to prepare meals Monday - Thursday to support the charity Made in Hackney. Then on Friday, they'll be preparing a feast for local delivery.
it'll be a seven-course menu for £34 per person (plus delivery) that will change every week. Here's the kind of feast you can expect:
- Soave Chicken Karage
- Tomato Salad, Wakame, Bottarga & Tropea Onions
- Truffle Cured Salmon Sashimi
- Tuna, Lardo & Moroni Miso
- Unagi & Octopus Risotto with Burnt Soy Butter
- Kakuni Pork with Pickled cucumber and Shiso salsa verde
- Matcha Pannacotta, Gianduja & Hazelnut
That sounds pretty perfect for any night in, let alone in a lockdown. Slots this Friday (8 May) are sold out - but you can book now for any Friday in May.
More about Angelina
Where is it? 56 Dalston Lane, London E8 3AH
Delivery details: 2.5km radius from the restaurant
How to order: On their website
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram: @angelina.dalston
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners