In what is certainly the month for vegan and vegetarian-based offerings, popular plant-based burger bar Halo Burger (currently in Pop Brixton) are about to open their second restaurant, in Shoreditch.
As before, they've teamed up with Beyond Meat, and they'll be the first in the country to be launching with Beyond Meat's 4.0 patty, which they say should taste more like meat than ever. Plus Beyond Meat's burger and sausage alternatives will be on the menu too.
The menu in Shoreditch includes:
- Halo Burger - Two 1/8 lb Halo seasoned Beyond Burger patties, diced caramelised onion, two slices of melted American style cheese, beef tomato, lettuce, pickles and house-made sauce
- Smoky Carolina BBQ - 1/4lb Beyond Burger patty, smoked Gouda style cheese, battered onion strips, Carolina BBQ Sauce, mayonnaise.
- Hot Dog - Beyond sausage, crispy onions, American mustard, ketchup, pickle
- This™ Isn't Chicken Nuggets - with your choice of BBQ/mayo/garlic aioli/signature sauce.
- Don't have a cow fries - Our pink salt fries with melted cheddar cheese, signature sauce and caramelised onions.
More about Halo Burger Shoreditch
Where is it? 105 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3JD
When does it open? 22 January 2020 (They're giving away 100 free burgers from 12.30pm on launch day).
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners