If you're a fan of Le Bun and missed their recent Shoreditch pop-up - then another chance is incoming with a new residency at the Sebright Arms. They'll have all the usual French/American inspired burgers, as well as special events including a Wednesday offer of a bucket of Old Blue Last beer and hot wings for £10
The menu includes...
- Le Truffle Cheeseburger: aged beef patty, American cheese, truffle mayo. potato brioche (£8)
- Le Royale: aged beef patty, double American cheese, bone marrow big mac sauce, pickles, confit beef fat onions, pickles, ketchup & mustard, potato brioche (£9.50)
- Truffle Honey Bacon Cheeseburger: aged beef patty, truffle honey bacon, beef fat onions, pickles, American cheese, potato brioche (£10.50)
- Fucking Vegans: Beyond Meat™ patty, Le Bun vegan burger sauce, double American cheese, confit beer onions, pickles, ketchup & mustard, potato bun (£9 or add truffled CBD for £3)
- Truffle mayo fries (£3)
- Buffalo cauliflower wings (£4.5)
- Truffle mac n cheese: (£6 - add beef cheek £5)
- Bone marrow loaded fries (£7.5)
They'll be there for a month, plenty of time to get your fair share of truffle burgers.
More about Le Bun
Where is it? Sebright Arms, 34 Coate St, London E2 9AG
When does it start? 21 May 2019 (running for a month)
Launch day offer: 2,000 hot wings and Old Blue Last beer free on 21 May from 5pm.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners