Tom Oldroyd's Dalston pub is well known for its excellent crab and chip butty - but they're about to raise their game further. They're starting a weekend brunch and as part of that, a new epic chip butty is going on the menu. It's made of a 6oz pork sausage patty, chips, gravy, American cheese & chopped buttered eggs (£11) and you can see the mighty construction above.
And that's not all that's hitting the brunch menu - you can also get:
- Macaroni cheese ‘carbonara’ (£11)
- Violetta artichoke & pearl barley hash, mushroom gravy & a poached egg (£9.50)
- Avocado, Loch Duart smoked salmon & cream cheese Brick Lane beigel (£9.50)
- French toast, Yorkshire rhubarb, pistachios & vanilla ice cream (£7.50)
- Hereford côte de boeuf, fried eggs & chips (serves two or three) (£65)
All that AND the lobster & Cornish crab chip butty (£13.50) in case one butty just isn't enough, as well as brunch cocktails - inc a Bloody Mary, of course. AND they'll be giving away free Bloody Marys from 10.30 until noon on the launch day.
More about The Duke of Richmond
Where is it? 316 Queensbridge Road, Hackney, London E8 3NH
When does the brunch start? 2 March 2019 and every Saturday after, served 10.30am-2pm
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners