Roka Charlotte Street's Shochu Lounge is celebrating its 10th anniversary by transforming during the daytime to a new diner.
What you need to know about Shochu Kanteen
It's a daytime, midweek thing. lt'll only be open for lunch Monday - Friday.
They're creating a load of new exclusive dishes for Shochu Kanteen, prepared by Roka chefs. These will include:
- Shredded lamb shoulder hirata buns with Korean chili and pickled cucumber
- Bowls of Tokyo-style soy ramen with cha shu pork, bamboo shoots and soft egg or miso ramen with corn, spring onion and sesame seeds
- Prawn and asparagus gyoza with chili ponzu
- Japanese inspired salad selections such as edamame and mixed beans with chili and bonito flakes.
- Dessert include daily-changing tsubo pots such as chocolate soy and vanilla peanut or dori yaki pancakes with various fillings like tonka bean cream
There will be juices as an alternative to the evening cocktail selection. They'll include pear & avocado or ginger & beetroot.
Where is it? Under Roka Charlotte Street, 37 Charlotte St, London W1T 1RR
When does it open? 15 September, 2014
For more information, follow @Shochu_LDN on Twitter.