The much-loved Little Feast is returning to Shepherd's Bush in November with a new English winter garden theme. The place will be packed with Christmas trees adorned with sparkling fairy lights and candlelit tables. They'll be supplying blankets, of course, and drinks include mulled wine and cider in the covered and heated space which will fit 240. They'll also have winter cocktails, beers and magnums of red from the decked out bar.
But it's the food that's the main draw, of course - and here's what's on offer:
- Le Bao - with a selection of 5 Gua Baos with stuffings including Mexican chicken tinga, French raclette, Taiwanese pork belly, Greek lamb and the Moroccan meatless option.
- Cheeky Burger - Winners of best burger in the British Street Food Awards, with burgers that include their peanut butter burger
- Claw - Burgers with crab meat and a secret blend of herbs and spices, free from fillers such as white fish or potato.
- Nanny Bills - and their signature croquettes (including slow cooked beef & ale and pea or mint & feta) plus buttermilk chicken burgers and cheese toasties.
- Bull and Rancher - with churrasco BBQ, a traditional Latin American method of roasting meat, it is a slow process during which the meat is marinated with sea salt, enhancing its natural flavours. And bbq’d salmon too
Little Feast will be at Shepherds Bush Yard, Goldhawk Road, London W12 8HA from 4 November. For more, head to their website.