Updated 12/8/16 - we've added a gallery on the launch - and KERB Camden opens today.
They already have markets in King's Cross, The Gherkin, Paddington and more - and now one of the best Street food markets in town, KERB, is heading north to Camden. They'll be part of the newly revamped West Yard and will have 35 traders lined up EVERY day. So it's a much bigger affair than they've tried before and one which should suit pretty much every street food craving that you have ever had.
If you want to see the full list - then head over here - but a few that stick out are:
- Ink - a brand new stand from one-half of the Bill or Beak duo that will specialise in all things squid (with wild garlic mayo too).
- Killa Dilla - the quesadilla specialists are opening their second stand here - go for the short-rib quesadilla, we say.
- Burgers aplenty - including Motherclucker chicken burgers, beef bourguignon burgers from la Patate, honey butter chicken burgers from Other Side (VERY good) and 90 day aged burgers from Burger and Beyond.
- All manner of world food - Venezuelan from Arepazo Bros, Mexican from Club Mexicana, Vietnamese from Hanoi Kitchen, Middle Eastern food from Nazari, and tonkatsu from Yu Kyu.
- And desserts from Cupcakes ‘n Shhht, soda from Square Root Soda and Blu Top Ice Cream sandwiches.
- And Crabbieshack who have the amazing dish you see above - chips with samphire and crab.
All that's just scratching the surface really - plus, on top of that, there will also be a Camden Town Brewery bar and gin from local distillery Half Hitch on hand to keep you refreshed.
KERB Camden opens on 12 August and will run 7 days a week at Camden Market, West Yard, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AF. They'll open Mon – Thurs, 11am – 6pm; Fri & Sat, 11am – 10pm; Sun,11am – 7pm. For more, follow them on Twitter @KERB_.