7/6/17 - updated with launch details
If you've been to the original Chin Chin Lab in Camden, you'll already be very familiar with the made-in-front-of-you-with-nitrogen ice-crem delights that they have to offer. So you'll be VERY happy to know that they're expanding to Soho with a cake and ice-cream emporium.
While you'll still be able to watch them create your ice-cream from scratch (the flavours change every month), the new spot has a lot more to offer, including:
- Ice Cream Choux-bun: Handmade choux buns covered in candied Iranian Pistachios, filled with Pistachio & olive oil ice cream
- Avo Taco – Purple corn waffle taco fillled with avocado ice cream & topped with house cream & crunchy fried corn
- Chin Chin Club Cake: Vanilla Sponge, Tonka Buttercream, Raspberry Jam centre, hand rolled fondant finished with edible 24k gold - served with house cream or a scoop
- Deluxe Sundaes: two scoops, house whipped cream and a choice of handmade toppings such as salty liquorice, babka cake cubes, Mochi or smoked caramel sauce
- Miracle Cones: Sugar-free ice cream served in handmade waffle cones which "miraculously" taste sweet once a small berry pill is taken
On top of all that, they'll also have their Brownwich ice-cream sandwich and Chin Chin Hot Chocolate with Torched Marshmallow.
What: The Chin Chin Club
Opening hours: Sun-Wed 11am-9pm & Thurs-Sat 11am-11pm
When: 8 June 2017 - first 300 will get a free mini ice cream choux-wich sandwich
Where: 54 Greek Street, London W1D 3DS