Still haven't made it down to one of the best restaurants in town, Black Axe Mangal? Well, now there's another reason to go, they've just started opening for weekend brunch. On that brunch menu (for this weekend - expect it to change regularly) is:
- Cinnamon and banana bread
- Grilled courgette, bulgar and curd
- Asparagus and fermented shrimp butter
- Poached egg and avocado, sesame bread
- Smoked pastrami salmon, squid ink bread and cream cheese
- Pig cheek, hash browns and fried eggs
- AND the BAM Reuben (pictured).
And here's a look at those eggs from Clerkenwell Boy:
So yes, that DOES sound amazing. So get down there this weekend, Sat 11:00-3pm and Sun 11:00-4pm.
Black Axe Mangal is at 156 Canonbury Road, London N1 2UP. Find out more about Black Axe Mangal.