A Hot Dinners exclusive
If you've been around Soho, you might have noticed a new bar and restaurant called Pam's. It turns out that it's from Barworks, the same people behind The Diner as well as Mare Street Market, who have completely relaunched that site with a new look, name and new menu too. The aim was to make it a more casual space than before and they told Hot Dinners they want it to be "like a New York Tavern where you get that great bar with great food."
That menu has now shifted away from diner classics and is instead a mix of steaks, snacks, brunch, oysters - really a more modern menu overall. Here's a taster:
- Fried chicken, ras el hanout, honey & aleppo peppe
- Kimchi & gruyére rice fritters, hot sauce
- Grilled hispi cabbage, ginger cream & chilli oil
- Beef, portobello mushroom & bone marrow pie with mash, buttered greens
- Whole grilled seabass with fennel, orange, cucumber, baby gem & seaweed butter
They threw open the doors this week, so if you're on the lookout for something new to try in Soho, that isn't already booked up, this should definitely be worth a try.
More about Pam's
Where is it? 18-20 Ganton St, London W1B 7BU
When does it open? Open now
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners