What: Other Side Fried
In a nutshell: Fried chicken in Brixton
Summing it all up: They started serving up fried chicken in Brixton five years ago and now Other Side Fried are back with a permanent restaurant under the arches.
They've been serving up fried chicken for five years, currently appearing at Pop Brixton, Peckham levels and a small space in Leicester Square - but now they're about to get their first permanent restaurant, in one of the arches at Brixton.
It's a homecoming for them, as they first started serving the fried chicken from a van in Brixton night market. The new restaurant will seat 16 under the arch and will see them launch their first vegan burger too. But if you're after chicken, there will be plenty of that. The menu's still to be finalised but looking at their other locations you can expect plenty of chicken strips and burgers including:
- Honey Butter - fried chicken, smoked honey butter, bacon, pickles, buffalo
- The Buffalo - fried chicken, hot sauce, ranch sauce, pickles, lettuce
- OSF - fried chicken, brown butter mayo, parmesan, garlic, lettuce
And on the side...
- Dirty Fries - bacon, parmesan, ranch sauce
- Smoked Mash, dredge gravy and crispy onions
We'll have more info closer to the opening.
More about Other Side Fried
Where is it? Unit 14, Atlantic road, London Sw9 8HX
When does it open? 2 December 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners