What: Firebrand Pizza and Diggs
In a nutshell: Pizzeria and cafe in Clerkenwell
Summing it all up: Firebrand pizza has won a lot of fans in its original Marylebone site - and now they're opening a second pizzeria in Clerkenwell. But that's not all, as they're also opening Diggs, an all-day cafe next door.
The people behind Firebrand pizza in Marylebone are expanding - this time heading to Clerkenwell. But as well as opening a second Firebrand, they're trying something new with an all-day cafe/restaurant called Diggs.
First up - the pizzeria. The pizzas that are available in the original Firebrand will be available here too - Romana-style pizzas made with sourdough proved for 72 hours. They include:
- Nduja, Salami, Mushrooms, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Goats Cheese, Courgette, Sweet Potatoes, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Italian Cured Beef, Rocket, Mushrooms, Parmesan, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- Tuscan Sausage, Onions, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella
- 12 Month Cured Culatello Ham, Artichoke, Mozzarella
Plus they'll have pasta dishes, risottos, salads, fish and steak dishes too.
And next-door to Firebrand is Diggs, an all-day cafe serving pastries, cereals and fruit salads in the morning and salads and sandwiches for lunch - opening in the evening when the booze goes on the menu.
More about Firebrand Pizza and Diggs
Where is it? 84-86 Rosebery Ave, London EC1R 4QY
When does it open? January 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners