News reaches us of the transformation of Breddos' basement area into their brand new taco and margarita bar, Cocteleria. For all your Soho Margarita needs - this could be the place to be...
The subterranean area has had something of a revamp and they're bringing in a new menu to go with that. Frozen margaritas will be on the menu, of course, and if you can tear yourselves away from those, other new additions are:
- Wasabi Margarita with an umami soy salt rim
- Smoked Mango & Apricot Mezcalita
- Oaxaca Ruse, a herbal creation with fermented elderberries
- White Espresso Martini with horchata, described as "the ultimate winter warmer"
- Plus Micheladas - Mexico's mix of beer and Tabasco (as an alternative to a standard pint)
And if all those margaritas get a bit too much, a small menu of Breddos classic tacos will be served on paper plates so you can grab on4e of their amazing baja fish tacos too.
More about Breddos
Where is it? 26 Kingly St, Soho, London W1B 5QD
When does it open? 1 November 2018
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners