The march of healthy food restaurants continues as another, Tiny Leaf, opens in Notting Hill today.
This is billed as London’s first organic, vegetarian, zero waste restaurant - and takes up four whole floors of that used to be Bumpkin in Notting Hill. In that building they'll have a ground-floor bistro and juice bar, a zero waste fine-dining restaurant, cinema and events space (expect films and events in line with Tiny Leaf's ethos) and a botanical cocktail bar. In that bar, their signature cocktail is the Tiny Leaf - that's organic vodka, apple, cucumber, mint, elderflower & ginger served in a plant pot with edible soil.
Thoughout the day, the menu includes:
- Buckwheat pancake with blueberry compote, coconut yoghurt & bee pollen
- Red and golden beetroot salad with crisp sage and parsnip;
- Courgetti with hemp pesto toasted almond & rye wafer accompanied by a butter bean ragu, tomatoes and homemade paneer
- Char-grilled celeriac and broccoli steaks with baba ghanoush
- Cauliflower & red lentil pilaf with rose & pistachio
- Orange, polenta and chia seed syrup cake