A series of super exclusive lunches and dinners is coming to the Borough Market Cookhouse, with a series of guest chefs, and space for just ten per meal.
It’s part of their Cookhouse Christmas series. Stand out names include Sprout’s Dan Doherty, and Matt Worswick of the Michelin-awarded Latymer, and with such a small seating, you’ll be able to get very up close and personal to their trade secrets…
The full line up of their Cookhouse Christmas series is:
- 6 - 7 December: Arthur Potts-Dawson (River Cafe, Fifteen), serving dishes like ‘white miso green kale’ and ‘candied beetroot with borlotti beans, and pearl millet, grilled heritage carrots and girolle mushroom’.
- 8 - 9 December: Aña & Meng (Ta Ta Eatery) serving dishes like ‘mushroom, nato, egoo yolk, yeast and garlic’, and ‘squid, bacon dashi, watercress oil’.
- 9 - 10, 16 - 17 December: Dan Doherty (Sprout, Duck & Waffle) serving dishes like ‘seasonal greens, green pea hummus, poached hen's egg’ and ‘buttermilk cheesecake, honey, orange blossom & thyme, homemade hobnobs’.
- 13 - 14 December: Carl Clarke (Chick ‘n Sours) serving dishes like ‘prawn & foie gras, toast, chilli fish sauce caramel’ and ‘char siu Tamworth rib, pineapple kimchi’.
- 14, 20 December: Matt Worswick (The Latymer) serving his take on a Christmas lunch.
- 15 - 16 December: Ivan Tisdall (Native) serving a festive tasting menu
- 19 December: Tim Anderson (Nanban) serving ‘breaded and deep-fried Guinea fowl with Japanese curry sauce and pickles’ and ‘silken tofu and smoked Polish sausage in fermented chili-bean sauce with sansho pepper’
The event is sponsored by Silent Pool Gin and Sharp’s Brewery, so they’ll be taking care of the drinks pairing. And you’ll also be given a “booze-filled goody bag” (the best kind!) to take away with you too. We reckon these will be VERY popular, so if you’re keen don’t delay your booking.
When: 6 - 19 December 2017
Buy tickets: Book online
Where: The Cookhouse, 8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL