West London hasn't exactly been blessed with the best opportunities for street food, but that looks like changing at the end of the month as a new summer pop-up takes hold. Called Storeys, it's taking place on the roof of the old BBC Television Centre car park, every Friday to Sunday over the summer.
The traders will be rotating, but the ones confirmed so far are:
- Le Bun - burgers and tacos with a French twist
- White Men Cant Jerk - Carribean street food
- Crabbieshack - soft-shell Folkestone crab burgers
- Randys Wing Bar - buffalo wings and homemade hot sauce
- En Brochette - street food using seasonal ingredients
- Aji Ceviche - fresh Peruvian ceviche and anticuchos
There will be booze as well, of course, including a Bloody Mary Bar, a rum shack and a TV bar serving beer. Plus you can recline on the roof in their double day-beds. The place will also have a backdrop or murals from local yopun artists and there will be more art installations throughout.
Entry is free - and the opening times are: Friday: 5pm 11pm (last orders at 10:30pm), Saturday: 11am 11pm (last orders at 10:30pm), Sunday: 11am 8pm (last orders at 7:30pm).