The way to any London foodie's heart is through their stomach, so if you're going gift shopping for Valentine's Day, may we suggest these rather delicious presents?
1. Loved a scent so much you could eat the air? Smith & Sinclair sell edible fragrances that you can spray directly on to the skin or onto cocktails and desserts and then lick right off. This alcoholic Cherry Blossom & Mandarin vapour is made using premium gin blended with natural ingredients and costs £19.95 from Harvey Nicks.
2. Gotta love these "I Love You" éclairs from Maître Choux - there's a choice of cream fillings - Spanish raspberry, dark chocolate, Tahitian vanilla or caramel and cost £5.20.
3. Planning on proposing? At the St Pancras Champagne Bar, Searcys can sort you out with an edible ring box by GC Couture cakes in Mayfair. It's covered in fondant icing of your chosen colour and costs £200 with two glasses of Searcys Cuvée Champagne, or £265 including two glasses of Searcys Cuvée Champagne and a selection of sharing delicacies.
4. Away for Valentine's Day? Send your loved one a box of heart-shaped brownies from Lola's Cupcakes. They're finished with a variety of decorations, chocolate drizzle or popping candy and fit through a letterbox. Six for £16.50
5. If mochi are your significant other's bag then head to Selfridges where Little Moons have launched their ‘I Love You So Mochi’ £15) gift box - mix and match from six core flavours ranging from Alphonso Mango and Uji Matcha to their new vegan Belgian Chocolate Mochi (exclusive to the store).
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners