Mortimer House already had a series of impressive takeovers on their fifth floor - and the latest has been announced. This time it's the turn of Zoe Adjonyoh, who will be bringing Zoe's Ghana Kitchen to the fifth floor in Fitzrovia. If you've been to any of her previous residencies or pop-ups, you can expect the same inspired African food at Mortimer House - and here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Lime + Chilli Salted Cassava Crisps
- Bambara Bean Hummus £7
- Goat + Groundnut (Peanut Butter Stew)
- Spinach + Agushi (Ground Melon Seed) Stew
- Ghana Dhal + Banku Crisps (Fermented Corn Dough)
- Whole Baked Tilapia
- Sautéed Garden Egg, Okra + Spinach
- Chocolate Nkate Cake (Peanut Brittle)
- Hibiscus Granita, Sobolo Syrup
She'll be there for three weeks, kicking off in October.
More about Zoe Adjonyoh at Mortimer House
Where is it? 5th Floor, 41 Mortimer St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3JH
When does it run? 18 October - 9 November
How to book: Call 020 7139 4499.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners